Friday, 21 April 2017

[PART 2] Oman; The Law, The Cultures, The People, The Hidden Gem

DAY 2

Learnt the lesson. I decided to eat McDonalds. Fed my tummy well this time๐Ÿ˜€ Alhamdulillah for the rezq. Sleep well the night before. Tired body and mind.

We continued our journey to Wadi Bani Khalid. I'm thrills to see what waiting for me there!

MUQAL CAVE



Outside the entrance of Muqal Cave
 

 

 
Alhamdulillah, nothing scary happened inside the cave. My friend was so busy looking for sleeping bats. Bats, snakes, even frog will makes me scream to die!

WADI BANI KHALID

my favorite Yoga pose

I can lie here all day long, calming and relaxing


enjoying the view and the sounds of running water

right before I dip inside the water

aftermath; still able to smile even in pain

happy ME ๐Ÿ’“

LOOK at the water behind me
I believed, pictures uploaded speaks louder. My happy face. Nothing to complaint. The water, the fish bitting our feet, the breeze from the wind softly hitting our face. The weather is just perfect on that day. No fierce sun. I was lucky. We arrived here in the evening. Thus, less people. In fact, no people at the place we decided to swim. Few minutes later, only came a couple joining us. They left early. Perhaps due to the time constraints.

I bravely jumped from one of the high rocks. Being an amateur, I dived using wrong technique! It almost killed me. My thighs and chest was so pain and get the impact. What happened? The thighs become swollen. I was so afraid. Alhamdulillah, by the time I'm preparing this story, the bluish pain on my thighs already gone. I wish to learn and to dive again very SOON. Indeed, it's a pleasure to have the pain and get another lesson.

We left the wadi, during the sunset. The Maghrib adhan was being announced when we left the wadi. Alhamdulillah. Done for Day 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment